Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some of my greatest joys is to enjoy the moment that I live in now, to going to no where, and to sing to the horses. Of course, anything with horses is great, but singing to them is absolutely beautiful. It lets me fly without having to get in the exact right moment... All I have to do is get there about halfway and then the song allows me to go the rest of the way. I believe that it's not really the song - it's the fact that I believe that I will be able to get there when I sing. My voice is not necessarily the most beautiful, definitely nothing to do in front of people, but something that pleases both me and the horses. All three of the horses seem to love the times that I sing to them dearly... Going to no where includes ambling walks, trail rides in fields with no real place to go, car drives to no where, bike rides to no where... you get the gist. I love this. There is no goal, only a path, no time, only enjoyment of the moment. And enjoying the moment that I live in... that can be done at any time.

Smiles,
Kara

No comments: