Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please Watch-


This is how I live almost every day, striving not for perfection, but for life, for enjoyment, and for my self.

What do you wish to be in life? What do you want most?
Nothing matters more than that.

Who are you? If you do not know, meet yourself today in knowing that you are beautiful and so is the world around you.

Click Here to View

You are free as long as you choose to be.

Click Here to View

Life is like a cup of coffee. Please, choose to savor the coffee- not the pretty cup.

Click Here to View

The rules of being human- fairly accurate, I would say.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Totally going onto my iPod... Thanks, Kara! I'm going to try to PM you sometime in the near future... Something pretty cool happened...

Kara said...

I am so sorry that I have never seen this! I have gotten pretty bad about checking my comments section... Woops. And, that's awesome!