Saturday, December 25, 2010

Unfortunately I have been sick over the past few days, but nothing terrible. I will save you the details but will tell you that I haven't gotten to do anything (other than general care) with the horses.

The car tires sluggishly rolled down the driveway, signaling to my half open eyes that we were home. Even though I was so exhausted and my body insisted on coughing, the first thing I did was run out to the barn to see the horses. It turned out that we had to bring them in to their stalls anyway due to icky weather. I was very glad to see my girls and I would like to think that at least Cherish was glad to see me back too. 

Since then I have not done much other than seeing them and playing with them a little bit when I bring their hay out in the morning and bring them in at night for grain (sometimes letting them sleep in the barn and sometimes taking them back out). They are all doing wonderful other than... they're missing out on their play! To tell the truth, I'm not sure whether Finale misses it or not... But the other two seem to.

Alright, since it's the holidays, more specifically Christmas, I won't write a book today. Hey... I have a life too. My mom and I are watching House together. (Real productive, huh?)

I hope to watch the Level 3 Freestyle tomorrow. My mom and I are going to hunker down and have a little "Parelli and Popcorn" day.

3 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Hope you get to feel better soon, Kara!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

~Julia~ said...

I am sick too. Eck. Who knew you could get sick while in California??

I need to have a Parelli&Not-Popcorn day too. ;)

~Julia~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.