Sunday, December 12, 2010

I won't make it too long, as I have tried to several times and my computer has shut down or screwed up each time, but I want to write something about the past few days.

It has been cold, freezing, cold, and freezing. Every time I step outside the wind and cold tries to bite my fingers off!

I went to Julia's the other day and needless to say had an AMAZING time as I always do with her. I got to play with her wonderful little RB horse Casper, who seemed to me to be both Extrovert and Introvert. After I played with him for a bit, he calmed down a lot and seemed very comfortable and happy to be with me. I was overjoyed, and am going to email Julia all of the details on what I did as soon as possible since she asked for them. I am very happy to have Julia in my life, she's such an amazing friend and I couldn't ask for a better person to play with horses with. I noticed that she had improved on her fluidity a lot, so everyone should applaud her!

You can probably tell, if you've been reading my blog, I'm in a bit of a different mood right now... You might be thinking hyper, but if you knew me personally you would know better than to think that. Since I've hidden very little on here about myself anyway, I write like this because I feel so terrible right now. Don't feel sorry for me, we all have those moments.

I'll be right back with the Hot Chocolate, who wants some?

3 comments:

~Julia~ said...

I want some!! And thank you! Its still a work in progress but thank your for noticing about the fluidity! :)

Aila said...

I'll take some Hot Chocolate ;). And congrats Julia :)

~Lauren

~Julia~ said...

Thanks Lauren!