Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have just finished watching Level 3 Liberty, and I watched Level 3 On Line last night. I have already started getting into Level 3 a bit, but want to dive into it more. I'm really excited about this now, because I've figured out why Cherish and I are still having challenges (things keeping us from becoming excellent, nothing big) and now what to do with those challenges. I've also been trying to read an article or at least something natural  a day. I will post more about it later, because right now I'm going to go and watch the Parelli Celebration DVD for fun while I ride the bike that NEVER GOES ANYWHERE which is quite aggravating... I have a bike that actually moves, but the problem is we have no where to ride it. The chains and gears are also broken, but...

Before I go on and on, I'm just going to say goodbye.

No comments: