Sunday, May 8, 2011

I feel like the weather is beating me again. I barely have enough time for one horse, let alone too. Granted, my grandmother has been coming this week, we were getting her settled in, and there was the tornado before, so I have not had that much of an opportunity to really play with the girls.... But today, I could be out at the barn all day, but with the option of going back to the cool air conditioning inside, with how tired and exhausted I am from the last two weeks, it was all too tempting.

But should I give myself a day of rest? Sometimes rest is good. Sometimes, you need a breath, so I will take a day to have rest during the heat, mental and emotional and physical... because boy, do I need it. I feel like after I have this rest, I will be able to go forth with a new energy. I am looking forward to it. And, I am looking forward to my day of rest. I have been going all too fast. Tomorrow, I'm getting back in the game. Most of the time, I don't want to wait until tomorrow... But I am forcing myself to wait. Because today, I need to give my mind a break.

And with that, I take a deep sigh and rest my head back against the couch. It feels nice.

No comments: